For this position in our SEOCOM Agency we are looking for someone with:
- Commitment, honesty, desire to improve every day, passion and cohesion.
- Collaborative working style.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm.
- Eager to learn and put their knowledge into practice.
- Training in digital marketing or social media.
- Enjoy writing and creating content for blogs, landings, eBooks, and more.
- General knowledge of online marketing, mainly SEO and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of certain media management and publication tools.
- Knowledge of CMS, Drupal.
- Advanced native Spanish and intermediate English.
- Possibility of managing an internship agreement, for at least 6 months.
- Collaborate in the design and generation of content for blogs, landings, ebooks, and more.
- Develop briefings for the creation of new content and the maintenance of existing ones.
- Help coordinate the ordering, monitoring and editing of content prior to publication.
- Prepare press releases.
- Prepare the results report.
- Find media related to campaigns, either manually at the platform level.
- Analyze media metrics (traffic, penalties, DA).
What we offer in all the positions offered:
- Exceptional working environment
- Pleasure and passion at work
- A team with real values
- We are Google Partner Premier
- Total flexibility in planning
- Paid internship
How to register?
- Anyone interested, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject the reference: “Content & Linkbuilding Trainee position”, attaching your CV and with the following: 1 minute video which includes:
- (1) Presentation and interest in the position.
- (2) What do you think you can bring to the SEOCOM family?
Thank you very much for wanting to be part of the SEOCOM family, we will contact you very soon.