Apart from these settings, Shopify includes several options for customization, in this article, we are going to talk about configuring a drop-down menu in Shopify Don’t miss it!
Therefore, create a menu in Shopify with a good structure and make a correct configuration of the drop-down menu in Shopify is the key to achieving a good user experience and increase the conversion Let’s go for that!
The drop-down menus are the the most widespread and the most used by most web pages. This is why most users are already used to these types of menus and know how to use them, so by including a drop-down menu in your Shopify, you will be doing the much more intuitive and faster navigation for your users.
To create a drop-down menu in Shopify It’s very simple, you just need to follow the following steps. Take note!
- Go to the administration panel and click on “Online store”> “Navigation”
- Once in the navigation page, select the menu you want to modify.
- Then, select one of the menu options as the header, or create a new option as a drop-down header in Shopify. If you don’t want to link a page in the header, just include “#” in the field to be filled in.
- In order to add more articles In Shopify’s drop-down menu, all you need to do is click “Add a menu option”, give it a name and determine the destination link.
- In order to nest elements in header from the Shopify menu, you just gotta drag items you want under the header.
- Finally, do not forget to save your menu by clicking on the button “Save” As easy as that! Your drop-down menu is ready in Shopify!
The design and style of your drop-down menu will depend on the theme of your website. Here we give you the keys to select the best theme for your website in Shopify,
Select themes in Shopify
The choice of theme is a decisive moment when setting up your website in Shopify, because determine the general appearance of the website.
When you create your account, Shopify offers you a plethora of free themes to choose from. You can be guided by the design or the opinions of the users to choose the most suitable theme. It is very important that you choose a topic that allows you create an attractive page, depending on your products or services and with which you can create a drop-down menu in Shopify attractive and easy to use.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to create the dropdown menu in Shopify. Do not hesitate to configure your menu in Shopify and do not forget check that it works correctly on different devices.
In addition, to achieve the best management of your online store, do not hesitate to have a e-commerce agency to advise you and help you boost your business.