By this we mean that we are constantly updating the content with the questions our followers ask us on our blog and social media.
There are no right or wrong questions! We’re there together, and as marketers we want to learn how to handle social media better. Leave us your questions in the comments and we’ll update the rating for you.
How to post on Facebook with a colored background?
- Write the text in the box What are you thinking about? O What’s on your mind?
- At the bottom you will have a small menu, click on AA symbol.
- A palette of colors and textures to edit your message.
- With this menu you can also add tags to other people, places and dates.
How do I change the language of my Facebook profile?
- Access the menu in the top right arrow.
- Click on Settings O Setting.
- In the left menu, click Language O language.
- Here you can decide which language you want to use on Facebook, which language you want translations in and which you don’t want to appear as available, and finally which languages you understand or whether you want visibility for bilingual posts.
How to create a company page and not a personal profile?
- Visit the page create on facebook here.
- Choose the page type that best describes your business.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
You need to create a business page (and no a personal profile) that represents your brand. Pages are similar to personal profiles but have exclusive tools for businesses, brands and organizations. Your followers can “like” the page to see updates to their news section, which cannot be done with personal profiles.
With this, you will not only be able to increase the potential of your business on Facebook, but it will even go against the Facebook Terms of Service use a personal account on behalf of something other than a person, such as a business. If you’ve already created a profile for your business, you can turn it into a business page. Here you can see how to do it easily.
How to claim a custom URL for your page on Facebook?
- To create a custom URL, log into Facebook.
- Access username page here and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once you’ve created your business page, it will be assigned a random number and URL. For example, facebook.com/pages/yourbusiness/123456789. To make your page easier to share and find, you should create a custom recognizable URL, such as https://www.facebook.com/HubSpotEspanol/.
How do I get the “high response to messages” badge?
- If you have had a 90% response rate and an average response time of 15 minutes In the last seven days, you will earn the High Response Badge.
If you respond quickly to most of the users who message you on Facebook, you can get the badge called “high message response rate”. You’ll see the badge under the cover photo if you’ve had a 90% response rate and an average response time of 15 minutes in the past seven days.
If you reply to posts but failed to earn the badge, Facebook will still show your response rate to visitors. Here we show you an example of Zappos page:
If you don’t reply to messages as often, nothing will appear. So even if you don’t respond, it’s not the end of the world, having this badge will let users know that your business is responsive to their needs and concerns.
By the way, you can do a lot of things with the Facebook “messages” tool for businesses. We recommend that you explore it and get the most out of Facebook as a communication and support tool.
What are milestones on Facebook and how do I add them?
The Milestones feature allows you to highlight some of your company’s major accomplishments, such as awards, product launches, milestones, and other accolades. The most recent milestones will be published in your bio and users will be able to see them in the “info” tab.
To add milestones, click on the “bio” section of your page then click on the “offer, event +” option in the page refresh composer at the top of the page.
It’s your turn! What doubts or questions do you have about using Facebook? This is part of the construction of this article.
Going through: Hubspot