With the passage of time we are installing programs on our computer, these are storing temporary files and logically affecting the performance of our equipment
So It is necessary to have a tool that will constantly maintain the equipment and erase or eliminate everything that is not necessary.
If we are constant with the task of cleaning the computer we will achieve optimize performance from our PC.
Before starting with the tools I will explain some additional tips on how to optimize my PC.
How to optimize my PC in 3 easy steps?
Now we go with some easy-to-apply tips to optimize Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Step 1.- Clean the Internet browser. The easiest way to apply this step is to install CCleaner or Glare Utilities, then we open it and click on «1 click maintenance», We tick all the boxes and click«look for trouble«, Once the process is finished we give«Repair Problems»And voila, we would have the first part of the process finished.
- Step 2. Free up hard disk space to optimize my PC. The next step we will go to Start> Control Panel> Systems and security> Free up disk space, then we will give «Lundo system files » We click on accept and wait for the hard drive to be cleaned.
- Step 3. Defragment the hard drive. Click on Defrag and let this program do its thing, what this program does is better order and organize the information that our hard disk contains in order to improve the performance of our PC. The process may take several hours, but believe me it is worth doing, you can for example leave it defragmenting overnight and you will see that the next day when you restart the computer you will notice the difference.
Well now that we have done this optimization that I call basic, we can go on to know which are the best applications to optimize Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Table with the best tools to clean and optimize your computer
|SlimCleaner||€ 19.97 / year||Español|
|AVG TuneUp||€ 49.99 / year||Español|
|Wise Disk Cleaner||Free||Ingles|
|Advanced SystemCare 11||Free||Español|
|Win Utilities Free Edition||Free||Ingles|
Best programs to optimize your PC Free with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
Without a doubt, it is the best free program to clean and optimize a PC with Windows 10, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
It is probably also the best known and the most used, but it is also the one that has received the most awards.
Award-winning PC Optimization
CCleaner is the favorite program for millions of users to optimize PC and very easy to use, with a single click we can clean and optimize our PC.
Speed up your PC
In a single click you will delete files that you do not need and with this you can optimize your Windows PC.
Safe browsing of your PC
CCleaner clears your browser’s search history and cookies so that Internet browsing remains confidential and your identity remains anonymous.
Clean Windows registry errors
Over time, your registry can fill with errors and broken settings that can lead to crashes. CCleaner’s registry cleaner clears this clutter to make your PC more stable.
Optimize the speed of your PC to the maximum
CCleaner allows you to deactivate programs that you do not need, thus optimizing your PC considerably.
What are you waiting for to try CCleaner?
Optimize your PC and improve the response time, as well as you can get more space and less unwanted programs.
Change the response time of the programs.
Get the most out of your Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8 system, and make your PC run like new again.
Bleachbit is a good program to optimize a Windows computer and it is very easy to use.
It has a very simple interface and nothing overloaded, which makes it very easy to clean your PC easily.
4.- Glary Utilities
Glary Utilities is a free all-in-1 program to optimize and clean your PC. Although it is little known I consider it as one of the best programs to clean and optimize your PC.
Speed up your computer and fix errors and crashes that slow down your Windows.
Very easy to use and with a one-click use function.
5.- AVG TuneUp
AVG TuneUp, known for many years as TuneUp Utilities, is one of the most popular and best programs for optimizing the speed of Windows.
Its ease of use and totally friendly user interfaces have made it one of the best applications to optimize Windows 10 with a couple of clicks.
You will start with all the functionalities during a trial period, once this has elapsed, you will continue to have the tool but all the functionalities of the pro version will disappear.
Wise Disk Cleaner is a free program to optimize your PC and improve the loading speed of your Windows.
Powerful program to clean the PC of useless and useless files.
Wise Disk Cleaner can clean Internet histories, cache files and cookies from any Internet browser, so your privacy is always protected.
Improve PC performance
It allows you to defragment the hard drive of your PC with which you will be able to optimize your PC and improve the performance of your Windows computer.
Schedule automatic cleaning
Schedule your cleaning and maintenance tasks for your computer, you decide one each week, one each month and thus you will never have a slow PC again.
Clean your PC daily to keep it running smoothly.
It allows you to delete junk files, temporary files, invalid shortcuts and even accumulated history with just 1 click.
- optimize PC and improve Internet browsing.
- Safer Internet browsing.
- You will have your private data more secure.
8.- Clean Master
This program has mainly 2 functions; PC optimizer and PC cleaner, so you have no excuse and forget about having a slow computer.
It also fixes issues and incompatibilities with Windows drivers.
In short, it is a good program to optimize Windows.
This program includes a complete suit with which you can clean and optimize your computer in a simple and easy way.
- All in 1 for PC cleaning.
- Speed up your PC computer and eliminate errors.
- Protect your privacy.
- More than 20 tools to improve the performance of your Windows.
10.- System Ninja
System Ninja is a very powerful and fast program for Windows. It is a very effective cleaning software to clean files from all browsers.
It also includes other very useful features such as the program uninstaller and a file analyzer.
7 Tips for optimize the speed of your Windows 10 PC
In addition to using a program to optimize your computer, there are also other complementary ways to increase the performance of your PC.
If you follow these recommendations you will not have to continue worrying about the loading speed of your PC:
- Tip 1. Optimize your computer’s power settings. It is clear that this functionality will not be available on all computers and equipment, but if you have it, follow this recommendation for improvement. Go to Control Panel> hardware and sound> power options and select the option High performance.
- Tip 2. Choose a lighter Windows 10 look or feel. To do this, in the system configuration menu we must write appearance in the search bar on the left, to click on appearance and performance in the results. From here we can click on the high performance mode to give the PC a boost.
- Trick 3. Disable the processes or programs that run when Windows 10 starts. Pulse Control + Alt + Supr To enter the task manager, now press start to see everything that runs when Windows 10 starts, so it would be as simple as disabling those that are not necessary.
- Tip 4. Close unnecessary programs or processes. Close those programs that are consuming more performance and are not necessary, we do again Control + Alt + Supr and we click on the processes tab, and we delete the one that interests us.
- Trick 5. Defragment your hard drive. This is one of the best results to give and with it we will achieve optimize the PC to the maximum.
- Tip 6. Scan your computer for malware. The action is very simple, we open Windows Defender and do a complete scan of our hard drive in order to detect and eliminate malware on our computer.
- Trick 7. Adjusting the virtual memory of your Windows 10 computer. On initial size put 1.5 times the amount of RAM you have, in MB. On maximum size, put 3 times the RAM.
Have these programs been useful to you to optimize your PC?
If you do not want to have a pedal computer and slower than a snail, I recommend that you try some of the free programs to clean and optimize your Windows PC, which in the article I recommend.
Also remember that this is an action that you should repeat from time to time, you decide what you consider to be the best periodicity to optimize your PC.
For later I hope to be able to make the same compilation but for the Mac computer.
Would you add a tool to clean the PC?
Write me in the comments the program to optimize the performance that you like the most.
If the one you use I have not included it in the list, I am very interested in knowing and trying it, to take it into account in the next update.
If you liked the post, you can share it with a friend